Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakan revelado en SSF4!

3 posters

Go down

Hakan revelado en SSF4! Empty Hakan revelado en SSF4!

Post  nunoelectric Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:17 pm

El ultimo personaje q faltaba en ssf4, Hakan, ya fue revelado hace unos dias por capcom. Bastante curioso este personaje jejejeje. De los "nuevos", me llaman la atencion nada mas T. Hawk y adon Razz

el 2do ultra parece un 69 LOL, en Capcom anda mas fumaos jjajajaa

nunoelectric
nunoelectric

Back to top Go down

Hakan revelado en SSF4! Empty Re: Hakan revelado en SSF4!

Post  Psycho Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:41 am

No puedo ver a ese personaje sin que algo pervertido pase por mi mente jajajaja de pana tal vez sea sólo yo jajajajaj
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  MKK hanzo Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:14 am

Todo el mundo dice que ese ultra es una recostadera bella jajajaj pero por encima de todo el personaje me cae MUY BIEN y esa vaina del aceite parece como que explotara custom o genei jin o algo asi porque se vuelve mas rapido y conecta combos que antes no conectaba.
MKK hanzo
MKK hanzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hakan revelado en SSF4! Empty HAKAN!!!

Post  Psycho Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Algunas notas sobre Hakan, parece que va a ser tremendo char!!

Hakan
• My god, where to start... A grappler with a slide...

• You can follow up his slide by pressing Punch (no particular timing, just mash it)

• There is no advantage whatsoever in not being oiled up; it allows you to move while focusing, it opens up more link opportunities, your grabbing range increases — it's quite ridiculous actually, remember Kara Uppercuts? Replace that Tiger Uppercut with a Grab and that's Hakan for you.

• He has a LOT of command normals, Toward + Hard Punch being probably the best amongst all of them. Imagine E. Honda's Jumping Hard Punch but on the ground (!!!). And when he's oiled up, it hits from sooo far. Best normal in the game by far, zoning wise.

• He has a jump, which isn't really a jump, haha. It resembles a hop from King of Fighters. T. Hawk will actually jump over him if both jump at the same time point blank.

• His Ultra 2 is outrageous... god. What can I say, it's the PERFECT anti-air. To put simply, once he has his Ultra stored, it's over. Lifting your feet off the ground is straight suicide at that point, regardless of what you might be trying to do: Cross up, empty jump, dive kick... If even ONE of your pixels touch his body before even landing on the ground, you'll be eating his Ultra 2. Blanka Ball, Honda Headbutt, T. Hawk's Condor Spire, you name it, Hakan's Ultra 2 shuts it down. To top it off, it has a lot of active frames so you can punish Dragon Punches on block as the shoto falls back down, it totally changes the flow of the game. Whether he's oiled up or not, its properties remain the same. It's crazy. A lot of WTF moments were had with our favorite Turkish wrestler. All in all, his Ultra 1 is really weak in comparison as his Ultra 2 shuts down sooo many more options.

• If you're not oiled up, then Hakan does have a bit of trouble as you'll keep trying to find an opening to oil yourself up. You always have to keep oiling up in mind. Dragon Punch Motion + Kick to oil up, and the stronger the kick the longer you'll stay oiled. EX version's animation lasts as long as the Hard Kick version but keeps you oiled for even longer. There aren't any levels of oiling, you either are or you aren't.

• I don't really know what else to say, playing him was quite pleasing. I had to fight against him a lot during our sessions and he's pretty neat, though I don't quite know what to make out of his character design.

• Now moving on to the challenges, I'd recommend you to do them all while being oiled as it makes things a lot easier, some combos being only possible when oiled.

Challenges:
1) Oil up, Crouching Light Kick 3x
2) Light Punch, Medium Punch
3) Medium Punch, Towards + Light Kick
4) Jumping Hard Punch, Towards + Hard Punch
5) Focus Attack, Super
6) Focus Attack, Ultra 1
7) Jumping Hard Kick, Crouching Medium Kick, Slide + Follow up
Cool Focus Attack, Towards + Medium Punch, Slide + Follow up
9) Jumping Medium Punch, Slide + Follow up (Jumping Medium Punch juggles; this challenge is to be executed as an anti air)
10) Jumping Medium Punch, Ultra 2
11) Focus Attack, Focus Attack, Ultra 2 (The second Focus Attack knocks your opponent off the ground as he crumbles which allows you to land Ultra 2)
12) Medium Punch, Light Punch, Light Punch
13) Medium Punch, Light Punch, Crouching Light Punch
14) Light Punch, Light Kick, Light Punch, Towards + Light Kick
15) Jumping Hard Punch, Medium Punch, Light Punch, Towards + Light Punch (as you can see, he has a lot of links and they're quite challenging to pull off)
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  nunoelectric Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Nojoda por lo que veo, este tipo va a ser de lo mas ladilloso, sobre todo con el ultra 2
nunoelectric
nunoelectric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum